Thursday, December 2, 2010

Simple Nandina


I've had this half gallon jug in the house for awhile, saved from some delicious peach cider we bought this summer.  I thought it would be nice with some simple greenery.  I cut one nandina stem that was loaded with berries and one more with just leaves. Love it against the grey in our bedroom. This is literally the only thing remotely holiday related inside our house.  Somehow dragging out the Christmas boxes seems a little daunting.  I've never understood the people who have their tree up and house decorated on the Friday after Thanksgiving. I'm not quite ready to let go of Thanksgiving yet...maybe next week?

I also made a wreath for the front door with some greenery from the yard, photo not included because it turned out pretty lame. Maybe I'll try to spiff it up some this weekend.

Cheers! (or bah humbug?)

No comments:

Post a Comment