Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Simple Mom Spring Challenge

I thoroughly enjoy the blog Simple Mom.  Tsh and her group of contributors post an array of topics, the blog's subtitle is "Life hacks for home managers". Perfect.  Tsh gave the heads up about a Spring Challenge (I think it's called Project Simplify) a few weeks ago and she introduced the first "hot spot" yesterday.  It's the closet...
I'm on board. I wish I was excited about this.  I want to be excited about this.  I'm forcing myself to follow along because I really need some motivation.  The idea is more focused on your clothes than your closet, although it stands to reason that once you've gone through all your clothes your closet will obviously look nicer.  Before photos have been taken and three minutes from NOW I'll have published this embarrassing post and my messiness will be out there for all the world to see.  When I say "All the World" I, of course, am referring to my lone follower and a handful of stragglers.  Guess that's not so embarrassing after all!

Here goes:



The idea is to post your progress this Friday, March 10th.  Don't get too excited, it's already Tuesday afternoon and all I've done is photograph the mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment