Monday, March 21, 2011

Thrift Share - March 21

The thrifting was light this week.  Most of the week was spent taking care of sick children.  I hopefully checked craigslist Sunday morning but in our neck of the woods estate sales, and even yard sales, usually wrap up by Saturday afternoon.  My treasures from  two 5 minute resale shop stops:


This gorgeous milk glass dish was is in wonderful condition. Still smooth and shiny and came with a twin!  I think this would traditionally be used for relish maybe?  I envision them holding some wonderful collection.  How beautiful would these be filled with chandelier crystals or vintage thread?



I love this key ring.  I initially thought it was all brass but then found a little scrap on the middle ring.  The middle ring is likely zinc with brass plating.  Does that mean the large ring is plating also? I suppose so...cool nonetheless.


This little carafe has been waiting for me. I saw it three weeks ago at our "upscale" resale and for some reason passed it up.  It is delicate and beautiful, I snatched it up when I found it still on the shelf Thursday.

As always,  a few of my treasures will be in the Etsy shop. 

Thanks for stopping over (from ATG, I assume).  I can't wait to see your thrifting scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment