Monday, March 14, 2011

Thrift Share Monday - March 14

Good afternoon, all! I've found some goodies to share.  I must say, this Etsy shop ownership is getting dangerous.  Whenever I'm at an estate sale or out thrifting I found myself constantly saying, "I can sell that!".  It's a fabulous excuse to take home way too much.  I should be banned from sales until I actually make a few more sales...


I just happened to drive by a partial "estate" sale (hello, yard sale) right down the street from my house on Friday.  I came home with this gorgeous chenille bedspread.  My husband's not crazy about it so it may end up on Etsy...


I strive to have a paperless kitchen so whenever I find clean looking linens I grab them.  I was also happy to have found the little service bell on the thrift store shelf.


The above office storage box was also at a thrift store.  25 cent sale on all office supplies? Yes Please!  This will be in the shop later, listed fairly cheap due to the original price.


Great assortment of mugs from various sales. The transferware set was made in Brazil and two of the cups are Buffalo China pieces.  Restaurant ware rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment