Monday, February 7, 2011

Thrift Share Monday

A few finds from the last week. Thanks ATG for encouraging Thrift Share Monday! 

Maybe I'm developing a "thing" for enamel ware, I've picked up several pieces in the last three weeks. I love this white with red short handled dipper.


I'm not sure if this will be listed in my Etsy shop but if I decide to keep it I think it will make a great dog food scooper!



I also found this pewter syrup pitcher marked way down at an antique store. It looks like he's wearing a tricorn hat.



And the last thing to share, a metal recipe card box from Avon. I'm assuming it was some type of giveaway, I'll have to do a little research.  It's not really my style , I don't have much folksy stuff in my house but the colors are so cheery that I brought it home.




Thanks for stopping in to check-out the thrift share, have a lovely week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment